Monday, February 22, 2010

Some fun and beauty from Australia I wanted to share with you. Some of the things I take pictures of mainly because they make me laugh. The first time I saw these rice bubbles I thought it was so strange. Why can't we all just call them the same things?
In almost every post you will see of me I will be sweating I just wanted to tell you that now. The thing that came to my mind when I realized that this is the way of life here in Australia is how the heck do people fall in love? Then I realized that this is the best way to fall in love I mean if they can love you when you are sweating buckets and buckets they must be in it for the long haul.
This bird is called a Peewee bird and there are heaps of them here. They kinda remind me of our seagulls because they are so sneaky and all of a sudden they are there wanting whatever type of food you have to offer them.
One of the funny things about Australia is that they just let their old war ships and stuff just sit in the water and rust until it sinks. I think it's very strange. You would think that it would make more sense to just pull it out but its so much safer to just leave it in. I was told that it is so much work because the bottom is really murky around them and to go through all the work of getting around the sharks, crocs, stingers and rays its not worth it.
Just another beautiful scenic picture that I wanted so share with you. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment