Monday, February 22, 2010

Tuesday



Well good morning. I am only writing a quick note so that I can add a few new pictures. I'm not sure if you have noticed but I have added some really great pictures of sunsets. Mainly because they are beautiful every night and the colors are beyond describable. Also now where I am living in Larrakeyah I am right on the water and so it's hard not to take a picture of them. Darwin city is known as sunset city. Today I did not get called to go in yet from the agency which is good mostly because I have a lot of wash I need to get done and I am going to try to drop my resume at a few more places to see if I can get a full time position somewhere. I got an email from a woman who works for the Christian School association this morning who wants to interview me so I am really excited to hear about that one. Anyway I know that you are all praying for me because I can just feel the way that God's love is surrounding me. Thank you all so much for your support and love. I know that he has a full time job planned for me so just keep that situation in your prayers. Love from down under.

1 comment:

  1. Rainfall for January = 17 Inches,
    February = 13.3 Inches,
    March = 13.3 Inches,
    April = 3.5 Inches on average.
    Enjoy the rain, in two months it will become DRY.
    When nature gives you rain, enjoy the water !

    ReplyDelete